My three three things that a successful landing page should have (& nothing else)
- Simple message
- Form to collect emails address
- Thanks & opportunity to share/recommend
1 Simple Message
Can a user answer these 3 questions:
1. What am I getting
2. How do I get it
3. Why I can’t live without it
If not, then maybe consider changing your landing page.
2. Form to Collect Email Address
Try and have as little information collection as possible (email, password & password Confirmation)
3. Thank user and opportunity to share/recommend
Ok, so not exactly on the landing page, but on the after-submission page (after the user has provided their email address) Thank the user the for their submission, then give them the change to share the offer (facebook, twitter, linked-in, etc).